Project:ALF


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I recently converted Project:ALF from a VHS to a DVD. I have the MPEG of it as well. Both the DVD and MPEG are commercial-free. If somebody wants it, I may be able to sell either a DVD or the MPEG file.


2 Responses to “Project:ALF”

  1. Blogger Cloudane 

    Hi there! I´ve been looking for this movie for a long time now. I´m a bit interested in buying the mpeg file. I live in Sweden so paying through paypal would be the easiest way for me. So is this possible? And how would the transfer of the mpeg file be done?

  2. Blogger Sidecar 

    E-mail me and we can discuss this more.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Links

Archives

Previous posts


ATOM 0.3