thebroken lives


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kevin, Dan, and Ramzi are back at it. They plan to start filming next month, but need some money for equipment. If you want to help out, go buy a freakin' T-shirt or donate some money via PayPal.


2 Responses to “thebroken lives”

  1. Blogger CrackerSnacker 

    I cant Im too damn poor :) ...I would listen to your other post on your other blog (audio) but I have no speakers right now.

  2. Blogger Sidecar 

    The audio post was just really a test...I may use the audio blog more when I have no internet access.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Links

Archives

Previous posts


ATOM 0.3